File missing error for FHI

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

warring

Sep 18, 2004
Hello guys. Running into a problem lately. Whenever I start my server I get the following error messages..

Missing Class Class UWM.Spore
Missing Class Class UWM.SporeAmmoPickup

Can someone please tell me what is wrong? I even tried re-installing FHI but no help. Same message happens. I am running FHI 3.1 and any help is appreciated.

Thanks...

WARRING

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
Did you try to redownload it from a different mirror, btw where did you download it from in the first place(if you d/l'ed it from BU what mirror did you use)?
edit: your download could have been corrupt

warring

Sep 18, 2004
LEDx0rz said:
Did you try to redownload it from a different mirror, btw where did you download it from in the first place(if you d/l'ed it from BU what mirror did you use)?
edit: your download could have been corrupt

Don't think download is corrupt since both umod & zip version unzipped without problems. It also installed fine. I even downloaded the zip version as well. Any suggestions?

warring

Sep 18, 2004
Parser said:
Yeah, the v3.1 patch did solve the problem. The error wasn't a server-stopper, but it did mean that the boss in TOT was easier to beat. :p

If you've patched to 3.1 correctly then you shouldn't be getting that error at all.

I downloaded from the link to the 3.1 version :rolleyes:

Might you know of a link to a version you are sure is a good one? ;)

WARRING

Last edited:

warring

Sep 18, 2004
No support at all!

You know, these forums would be alot better if the guys who made the Fraghouse Invasion actually gave support for errors that it has. Too bad.

Too bad this is not corrected. Everyone seems oblivious to this problem yet it exists. Is there no reply's because there is no solution to solve this error this mod has? Or do people just not care in these forums?

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
warring said:
You know, these forums would be alot better if the guys who made the Fraghouse Invasion actually gave support for errors that it has. Too bad.

Too bad this is not corrected. Everyone seems oblivious to this problem yet it exists. Is there no reply's because there is no solution to solve this error this mod has? Or do people just not care in these forums?

Yes, I'm terribly sorry that I have other stuff to do besides sit down in front of my computer and solve problems. We've done our best to fix any major problems - and even ones that aren't life threatening like the one you mention above - and all you do is throw stupid witticisms and remarks at us.

The reason everyone is oblivious to the problem is because it was spotted in v3 and corrected in v3.1. If you have updated successfully, the problem should no longer exist at all.

We do give great support when we know of something that we haven't fixed. The fact that you're the only one still experiencing it speaks wonders of your effort to try and upgrade to v3.1. Because you're still getting the problem, I do not believe that you've installed the v3.1 patch, because everyone else who has has found this problem has been fixed.

So there's your reason for the lack of further reply.

Last edited:

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
As Ronin and parser said, patch v3.1 has taken care of it and by here i confirm that once again. I have nothing in the log file saying about this error. You would get this error if your still using v3.0.

Other possible reasons why you get this are;

- You have a older FHI version installed (which might interfere with FHI 3.1 somehow)

- You haven't patched properly

- Your having a custom (or old) map in rotation that still has either the SporeRifle or SporeRifleAmmo Pickup

However, the SporeRifle weapon / pickup is still present in FHI's Ued..
Don't know if that could cause it, but anyway.. there is nothing to worry about, the mod still will function normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

warring

Sep 18, 2004
well then, if you fix the link on your home ( http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com/ut2004work.php ) site to the proper version. That could have prevented this. Dont say something is 4.1, name the zip 4.1, and yet tell me i have wrong version. How can you patch something thats already the version its suppose to be? Get your facts strait or explain in a friendlier way. ;p

PS: Sad you have to act like an ass to get responces. Nice support. :lol:

Last edited:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Damnit people someone close this dumbasses thread. He's bumping over the important threads. :lol:

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Talking about "explaining in a friendlier way".. don't be such an ass Warring :p

Don't tell FH that some file class is missing while it has been fixed and yet tell FH they lack to fix it and not giving (enough) support.
The reason why you got this error.. as said before...look in my previous post.

If you must, patch 3.1 again.. grab this single file (522kb), just in case. :p

Next time, explain your problem more detailed, provide logs or whatever. :)