Feeling "blue"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
oh no

blue1.jpg

ps how to dye your hair blue

Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
see the orange hair? i had hair like that as a teen when i tried to dye my hair blonde with the 3% hydrogen peroxide you use for wounds. Kids at school laughed and pointed. I knew i was onto something!

Fortunately, i called the beauty parlor and this lady felt sorry for me and told me to come in after closing and she'd dye my hair blonde. She said the 3% wasn't strong enough. I guess the parlors use like 10% or something.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
The hair is now sort of ginger-brown with a green/blue tint :eek: Not good, but at least the skin around my hair isn't stained any more, and the color seems to be washing out pretty fast. Crappy hair dye.

Ya want pics? Have to wait till tommorow, my hair looks black in electric light on my camera :hmm:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Blue dye
All in your hair
Makes you feel like
You watch the Scare(crow and Mrs. King)

It's not normal
You probably won't see it in nature
But you'll fit right in if you become a
Bleacher creature!

*wankfest guitar solo interlude*

My high school friend
Did a psych experiment
Dyed his hair blue and got
Real depressed

Graduated from high school to
Get on with his life
Went to college and
Bagged a real rich wife!

Help me!

*resume soulful wankfest guitar solo*

Last edited:

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
oosyxxx said:
Blue dye
All in your hair
Makes you feel like
You watch the Scare(crow and Mrs. King)

It's not normal
You probably won't see it in nature
But you'll fit right in if you become a
Bleacher creature!

*wankfest guitar solo interlude*

My high school friend
Did a psych experiment
Dyed his hair blue and got
Real depressed

Graduated from high school to
Get on with his life
Went to college and
Bagged a real rich wife!

Help me!

*resume soulful wankfest guitar solo*

Awww....a song just for me ;)

Dying_corpse

May 12, 2002
73° 35' W 45° 30' N
Visit site
i have really dark hair too...
just leave the bleach in for a **** load of time... until your hair is blonde... then leave the blue dye sink in overnight... place towels on your bed around your head area so you don't stain it... wash it in the morning... should be good

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
it can be done.
my friend had tried to tint his hair like this before, back in school. you could barely ever tell he'd died it at all, really.

just the other day he turned up sporting a bright streak of bluey-cyan, dyed perfectly due to having his hair-inclined sister do it.

my advice? find someone who knows what they are doing, or go for the breast implants.