FAQ link broken?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Willard

Apocalypse Now
Mar 10, 2002
Lowlands
Visit site
Hello everyone, i just looked at your site for info about the mod and i noticed that the faq link is broken. I really like what i have seen so far, and i have some questions. Could anyone post the link to the FAQ before i post some questions?

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
yeah, we had one but its really outdated by now, anyway, we don't mind answering your questions you might have, we'll make a new faq based on some of the questions posted here

Willard

Apocalypse Now
Mar 10, 2002
Lowlands
Visit site
I can assure you that i don't watch teenage shows :cool: I took the name from Apocalypse Now, one of the best war movies ever made. If you haven't seen it, there is an updated version called Apocalypse Now Redux. Highly recommended for war movie fans.