UE3 - GoW FALCON CREST proyect

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
hi there!

i am new in this forums... sorry my english, but i am spanish.. but i trie to write properly...

i want to show my proyect based in unreal engine 3, i trying to make a mod for gears of war and unreal torunament 3...

anybody remember the falcon crest tv show? a serial like DISNASTIA or DALLAS, but better...

well, when i was a child, it was my favorite serial... now, after the years, i want make a videogame about this tv show.

here a video
here my blog

thanks for your time... and sorry my english too!!

see you

AsToRoTh

Jan 20, 2008
JR was in Dallas not Falcon Crest (IIRC).... You actually enjoyed that as a kid??? That was usually my cue to head up to my room and find something else to do LoL.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Well, that sure is a weird project! ;)
It´s like bringing UT to the "Little House on the Prairie" :lol:
But from what I have seen on the videos - wow you got far!
Good Luck!

thanks everybody

yes, it´s a crazy proyect, i know... but i am enjoying vrey much.. i like the 3d world, videogames and the great tv show...

ups!! and a new video is coming in my blog. 4 maps, 2 character: angela channing and chase gioberti figthting to get FALCON CREST

see you