external model viewing program

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
this would be a big help and would greatly increase the speed of making new skins. with this, you wouldn't have to open up UT everytime you make an adjustment. If any know a programmer with some free time, tell him to get his ass working on it.

On a bad note, the level that was supposed to be released for beta testing by me is no longer. Ued will not open it up any more but I'm able to play what I have for a while until it crashes. This really f*ckin sucks becuase it was really starting to look good. This is why I don't ever create maps, I seem to be cursed with skill that will never be shown. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ