Everyday lockdown

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snowdog

Yeah, bitch!
Oct 15, 2001
Heel, The Netherlands
www.ophyr.nl
Was I just lucky that there was more than 2 people playing JB online today, or will this become normal =P

Spoon, I hate you, I was leaning back with my chair and when tried to dodge your sudden shock attack, both ingame aswell as out of game, I lost feet-contact with the wall, which resulted in me lying backside on the ground with my mouse dangling around under my desk o_O

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
Lol - yea well the server pretty much seems to be packed every morning when I look, which is anywhere between 8am and 11.30am (8pm and 11.30pm for you Euro's). I'm trying to make the most of my last few days on ADSL... :(

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Theres always someone playing at lockdown times, but it depends on someone staying in there long enough. If i go in at lockdown time and see no one there, i come back in 30mins but if two people were there, i`d join. You just gotta hope that someone stays in there and plays with the bots till someone else comes in :p

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Snowdog said:
Spoon, I hate you, I was leaning back with my chair and when tried to dodge your sudden shock attack, both ingame aswell as out of game, I lost feet-contact with the wall, which resulted in me lying backside on the ground with my mouse dangling around under my desk o_O

Thats the Snowdog we got to know. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rockon:

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Remember, when you join make sure you go BOOM :lol:
circlebasil.jpg
"Boom BOOM"