Euros and high ping immune Americans, lets play tonight at 20 cest!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saiboat

Apr 14, 2004
Sunday, May 06, 2012
Record broken ;)

tNCrR.jpg

Steam album:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/g34zeqrqg3/screenshots?tab=&showdate=1&filter=shortcut_115665

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Holy pings! That could not have been all that much fun, especially given the delta between the highs and lows.

Also, when only 4 more people can get in (24-player limit for a 2003 game in 2012..), that's going to turn off some groups from even bothering to join..

Mar 6, 2004
[1]Prim£;2561005 said:
actually, scratch my previous post. After playing for almost a full 10minutes tonight, I realised that I am actually completely sick of XMP.

So enjoy yourselves guys and Mumfrey, but I'll see you when a new game comes out that we all like.

I agree, it's not as fun as it used to be IMO. I used to play 8 hours a day or more. Now that everyone's gone, it's just...meh. I wonder if IAS is recruiting? Hmmm.

Organizing a scrim in this game always has been a joke lol.

Last edited: