ETA normal working BU forums?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Are there still problems with the forums? On average it takes me 30 to 50 seconds to load any page on the forums. (and that sucks!)
I got this at home, at a friends place and at work, so I figure it can't be me.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I've found that the Forums are more responsive after around 17:00 in my timezone (that would be 01:00 GMT), so I do most of my forum browsing at night. In the mornings (nighttimes on the other side of the world) it always seems difficult to load.

Hm, I think I'll try charting out average server response times at different hours of the day tomorrow... :p :D

nick89

Mr High Ping
Dec 20, 2004
I get good response in the evening here (ie. 6 - 10 pm). Which in America is about (1 - 5 am).

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It's pretty good for me before 18.00 cet. Then it slows down. After 22.00 cet I can get the "server is too busy" messages.

It's doing fine now, though.

But I'm patient. We'll live through this ;-)