Error trying to join game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Seraph Roy

Jul 26, 2005
I downloaded the game today, and I went to play with a clan member in a game. But when I clicked on Join Game, this happens.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-02-15_17.02]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 1700 MHz with 510MB RAM
Video: SAPPHIRE RADEON 9200SE ATLANTIS 128MB (247)

General protection fault!

History: ATcpLink::pollConnections <- ATcpLink::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

What can I do to get rid of this error? Any help would be greatly appreciated by myself.

Seraph Roy

Jul 26, 2005
Yeah, the only fix that would affect me was the first one, as I'm using Windows. It was already like that when I installed it.

What else can I try? I would love to play this online...

Seraph Roy

Jul 26, 2005
I haven't fixed the problem. I can host, but my clanmate couldn't get into the game.

If you saw [FnG]Seraph, then it was me.