Error: Master server unreachable...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
I sent a PM to erehwoN and Beppo today asking for their help. I'll send Beppo an email tomorrow morning.

If we cannot get SOB to put the server up again, I'd like to put a new one up and ask SOB to redirect the original DNS entry towards the new server IP. That way it would be transparent to the end-user using the default .ini settings. But I can't do that alone, and no one on SOB is answering my post (not that anyone is answering any post on their forum).

But to start with, a news post needs to be officially made on the INF news page. Bad news are not important, this is.

frenchfrog

The mighty batrachian
Jan 18, 2004
Quebec, Canada
www.ghostdogs.net
I got a server shared between friends somewhere on a 10mbit (no, it wont make a game server, only p3 1ghz) but if the thing to list servers is not too cpu intensive I could have a look to put it on that server (btw it's running linux :D )

Or you allready have a server in mind? (or ask Odie to host it?)