Epic Games @ D.I.C.E. 2012

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
This is a big week for Epic Games and the D.I.C.E Summit. February 9 at 3 p.m., Tim Sweeney takes the stage for a lecture on "Technology and Gaming in the Next 20 Years" and you can bet we'll be watching out for live streams (Gamespot) and archived footage. At 7:30 p.m., Tim will be inducted into the AIAS Hall of Fame.

Between those two events, Epic president Mike Capps heads up a panel entitled, "Staying Around, Playing Around." Joining him on stage will be Blizzard Entertainment EVP of product development, Frank Pearce, and Insomniac Games founder and CEO, Ted Price.

Two Epic Games titles have been nominated for the awards that will take place that evening: Gears of War 3 is a finalist in the Action Game of the Year and Outstanding Achievement in Online Game Play categories, while Infinity Blade II is a Mobile Game of the Year finalist.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Two Epic Games titles have been nominated for the awards that will take place that evening: Gears of War 3 is a finalist in the Action Game of the Year and Outstanding Achievement in Online Game Play categories, while Infinity Blade II is a Mobile Game of the Year finalist.

I had the opportunity to vote on these this year; I decided to abstain as the awards are somewhat farcical.