Emoticons Army

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Lemon.fr said:
Whatever guys, it really looks paradoxical when it comes from a country that wants to bring: Democracy and Freedom of speech

I really don't care if the Iraqi's are democratic or free, pretty or ugly, hungry or full and I could really care less about their speech. The bottom line is that we should have never occupied Iraq, fuk‘em. I think a country only deserves these things if they fight for them. I guarantee you, Lemon, your grandparents were not bitching about US policy sixty years ago.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Pipe_Dream said:
I guarantee you, Lemon, your grandparents were not bitching about US policy sixty years ago.

Pipe, no one in France is bitching about US policy sixty years ago, things were not the same at all, you can't seriously compare WW2 and Iraq...
Trust me, im not a hater, there are many things i like in USA, more than in those middle east countries...

Last edited:

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Now to prove you im not just a stupid french that watch local TV...
Like in USA, french government position about Iraq wasn't about moral or ideology (only on TV)...but money. ;)

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Lemon, I don't think you are a "stupid french," you seem to be pretty smart. Dude, just relax. Nothing here is all that serious. I just get tired of hearing foreigners (not the band) talk sh!t about the US and the war in Iraq. Incase you didn't notice, it's my family and neighbors risking their lives over this BS. French are not dying! If I were French I wouldn't even try to fight another war... yall are weak! Yeah, I happen to agree with most of the complaints you and many have about the US, but to be honest, the world is a better place (overall) because of the US.

Now, I'm not gonna turn this in to a huge debate regarding the "what’s." "What has the US done to make the world a better place?" No, I won't go there. Instead, you all should ask yourselves "what your countries have contributed to the planet.

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Inspiration for 20000* movies, games, books and songs. A one size fits all reference that can be brought up in one way or the other in pretty much every discussion. All that in form of the worlds most popular bogeyman with a moustache and trademark symbol that known all over the world**.

Beat that. :cool:

*The number came out of nowhere and jumped right into my mind so it must be true.
**Meaning of symbol not the same everywhere.

Last edited:

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
I call that "the american phantasm".
It started with "Superman" (and Communism i think) and the last one i watched was "Armageddon" :lol:
Its hollywood job.
Believing an empire that want to bring peace to the world in naive thing.
Angels do not exist.

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Bush is very stupid(his people are smart[not really]), but Mr Chirac is very fukn gay. I would rather be a stupid a$$hole American Bush any day, rather than a gay fukn french Mr Chirac.

P.S. I would have come to annoy you all sooner, but I just finished moving and got my lazy ass to set-up my comp.

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Hadmar said:
the worlds most popular bogeyman with a moustache and trademark symbol that known all over the world**..

LMAO yeah, the guy sure was charismatic and had a real sense of style, but not as smooth as Qaddaffi