emitters in actor class browser

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
hi

i dont know if this is a coder question or not (tho i dont think it is) but sorry if its in the wrong forum

anyways basicaly what i want to do is change the mesh and emitter of a breakable barricade found under decoration>DECO_Smashable

i can change the mesh ok but what i need to do is add my custom emitter to the actor class browser in a .u file so it shows up with the rest of the premade emitters. so the question is how do i make the emitter in the level into one already set up in the actor class browser?

thanks alot

sweeny

soldat

resident potato
Oct 28, 2002
the corner pocket
Visit site
you will have to make a new class descending from xemitter (or some other if needed). set up the properties of this new custom emitter, and compile.

you can either save into a new package or save it straight into the level. next time, load the package, and you will find it in the list.

sorry for the late reply :)