Eig Vs Bua Scrim

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Heads up folks, I have been working with TheCure to set up a nice Friendly SCRIM. Here's the Info I have so far its not 100% Confirmed.

When: 8/14/2003, 7:30PM EST.
Where: BUA Server (Can be moved to EIG if need be)
Maps: Undecided (Want to try DeepSprinta this time)

:) ;)

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Wait...
Why would you schedule a scrim during practice?
If the scrim was over by the regular time we end practice, then I could make it... I couldn't stay later, tho.
Not only that, but it would have to be cool with AX to skip out on practice... ya dig? ;)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Shattered_Steel said:
I can make that one (its during practice time, of course).

However, we won't be able to practice any maps before the scrim.

I originally asked for a 9PM Start however they have a ladder match and couldn't do that time. I had a choice of real late or early, I selected early. This SCRIM can be played on their server and thus make ours available for practice. :)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
«BuA»Lurker_71 said:
Wait...
Why would you schedule a scrim during practice?
If the scrim was over by the regular time we end practice, then I could make it... I couldn't stay later, tho.
Not only that, but it would have to be cool with AX to skip out on practice... ya dig? ;)

Lurk, Take a DeepBreath, hold it, hold it, Let It Out. Whewwwww Feel Better.

Here's the Deal, All of Alpha Squad show up in IRC at 7PM Normal Practice Time. We can then have a quick 15-20 minute warmup. I will meet TheCure on AIM to ask for Password to their Server. AX can set BuA server up for practice, that way Assassins not active in SCRIM can have practice. When we are done with SCRIM we can meet back in IRC.

Here's the MAPS:
EIG-Orbital2
BUA-DeepSprinta
Then Tiebreaker Map at IGLNET

Question is who plays??

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
TAZTG said:
Lurk, Take a DeepBreath, hold it, hold it, Let It Out. Whewwwww Feel Better.

Here's the Deal, All of Alpha Squad show up in IRC at 7PM Normal Practice Time. We can then have a quick 15-20 minute warmup. I will meet TheCure on AIM to ask for Password to their Server. AX can set BuA server up for practice, that way Assassins not active in SCRIM can have practice. When we are done with SCRIM we can meet back in IRC.

Here's the MAPS:
EIG-Orbital2
BUA-DeepSprinta
Then Tiebreaker Map at IGLNET

Question is who plays??

All I'm saying is; I will play if all is good.
The only problem I might have is that I'll prolly have to leave at 9:15, so I would hope that the scrim would be over by then.
Besides... you know I wanna show love for «BuA», and pride for my clan... so if those criteria are met, you know I'll be there, homeskillet. ;)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Well, considering that thursday night is going to be my bachelor party, I am not sure I am going to be able to make this one. However, I have no idea what time it starts, so I have that going for me. :) ;) :p I will let you know when I find out.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Iceburgs said:
Well, considering that thursday night is going to be my bachelor party, I am not sure I am going to be able to make this one. However, I have no idea what time it starts, so I have that going for me. :) ;) :p I will let you know when I find out.

You gonna post pix? :lol:

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Since the scrim starts at 7:30 I will be there at about 6:00 at least to warm up a little. If enough assassins can show up at that time, mebbe we can have a small practice.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
«BuA»Devastator said:
Since the scrim starts at 7:30 I will be there at about 6:00 at least to warm up a little. If enough assassins can show up at that time, mebbe we can have a small practice.

I can't promise 6 on the dot, but I will try to be there by 6:15/6:30.
Sounds like a good idea Dev. ;)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey guys, how come you don't have screenies up of the match scores? Sorry I couldn't make it last night, folks. I really like those maps too, damn! Anyway, I got plastered beyond all belief, and am still not sober (4:20 PM). Wow! :nag: Apparently, at one point last night I was gargling water (to get the taste of puke out of my mouth) while humming tunes and tapping my foot. I don't really remember that. However, I do remember playing poker. There's really nothing quite like shuffling and dealing out a hand when you are drunk. It was quite interesting. I folded. At least I had THAT much sense. :) :p Anyway, I might as well mention that I will not be available for practices next week. Monday night we will be at our neighbor's wedding (Yes, they picked the day after us, how cute!), and Thursday we will be in New York for a wedding party with friends of ours who couldn't make it down here. Dem's da breaks. I will still post regularly, and maybe even get to play a bit during the daytime next week. See ya guys!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I didn't get the scores but BC probably did. I got my Stats. ANyway we lost all 3 but we played a very well. Orbital was real close. We came back strong on Sprinta and they spanked us at Thorns. We was a player down for awhile.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hmm, an intriging idea. However, I may only be in PA to see The Matrix Reloaded at the Imax in King of Prussia. I know, I know, there is an Imax in Manhattan, but you try to find parking for a movie that long without it costing an arm and a leg! Besides, it will be nice to see a city I have never been to. Anyway, that might be what we do on our way in. We shall see. :)