UE3 - UT3 Editor keybinds confusion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

virgo47

Waiting for next UT
Jul 5, 2005
Bratislava, Slovakia
members.clanci.net
I went through various keybinds in editor and few questions appeared.

* I've found some keybinds in UTGame\Config\UTInput.ini and also other binds for matinee, kismet, etc. in other config files. But I couldn't find for example simple "W" bind for toggling static meshes. Is it hardcoded or is there some other file with these binds?
* I've found Bindings=(Command="POLY SELECT MEMORY SET",Name=M,Shift=True) in that UTInput.ini. Yet when I press Shift+M it works the same as M without shift (ACTOR LEVELCURRENT) - at least in log it seems so. However my faces are indeed remembered and I can recall them later. That's confusing. Is that bind broken or is just log output wrong?
* Other configured binds also don't work as expected. Shift+O performs surface union with memory, although it states that it should do intersection (logical and), Shift+U outputs UNION, yet it does intersection. I assume, this is just little bug. ;-)

Final question:
* Is it safe to modify this file and add my own binds there or are should I expect some tricky issues? :)