EAS map´s Petitions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Alpha_9 said:
Don't forget RtK! :D

Actually I once had a pretty damned intense match between just me, sublime, & Beppo on that map. ;)

Yepp was really cool to kill you with a PSG while you had the CD, then dropping my PSG, running over to your corpse, grabbing the CD and your M16, moving into the trench on your side surviving the airstrike only by a few meters, then discovering you already at the end of the trench skimming over the extraction area awaiting me, then killing you with your own weapon inside this trench and then running down the hill to the extraction.
Was really great!

Oh and before, I captured the CD myself and got bombed about two meters away from the entrance to one of the bunkers...

This match was really great and it was actually a 1 vs 1 ... sub only showed up in between but did not really take part tho.

Cool match yepp ;)

Apr 11, 2002
Dallas, TX
www.google.com
2v2 on RTK is simply amazing. Despite its size, I think that map is best played with only a couple of people. It makes forincredably intense matches, and in general, INF is better with a couple of people. Makes for short but very tense matches.

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
EAS DocksideWinterEdition would be great, maybe a zodiac insert for attackers on the dock part of the map? It should be a bit larger though, IMHO, but even if it was small, its till one of the favorite old maps :D