DVD Home Theater Sound System

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey Boys, we decided to upgrade to Blue Ray downstairs with a nice Sound Bar.
This means the Panasonic SC-PT950 needs a new home.
As the thread title states it's the whole system and can even play AM/FM/Satelite/IPOD through the system. You all have heard it and watched movies as well as XBox stuff. Let me know who wants the system. You can pick it up at TAZ-LAN.
I have one more piece to dig out of the other boxes (MIC) it's in there somewhere other then that its ready to go.
Look the Specs up if you need more info.

:):)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hey Boys, we decided to upgrade to Blue Ray downstairs with a nice Sound Bar.
This means the Panasonic SC-PT950 needs a new home.
As the thread title states it's the whole system and can even play AM/FM/Satelite/IPOD through the system. You all have heard it and watched movies as well as XBox stuff. Let me know who wants the system. You can pick it up at TAZ-LAN.
I have one more piece to dig out of the other boxes (MIC) it's in there somewhere other then that its ready to go.
Look the Specs up if you need more info.

:):)

I would be happy to take it off your hands :p As long as it fits in the vehicle for the ride home :lol: