DS map shot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gullonefox

TBUILDT Webmaster/Mapper
Nov 27, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
thanks dude!!! Well If Inf ever gose single player we will do that.. this pack in its conseption was gonna be single player... But alas its Mulitplayer only for now..

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
God Damn! 21 maps?!?!:eek: You guys sure have put a lot of work into this. I hope they will all get nice server support. I assume you guys have that worked out with the synchronized releases right? I can't wait! I still watch your DS movie every once in a while.:p

2_SeeK_U

uni.... meh...
sorry but now l have to blame you (GREAT) mappers at TbuildT,
you will make me and thousands of others:
1.Stay up for (22 maps at about 1/2hr per map = 11 hours, l would have to play them again cos l wqould forget so plus another 7 hours)
You will make thousands of us stay up for 18 hrs......
I hope your happy guys, your talents amze me.....

Oh and my connection will finally get a working, d/w inf and ds map pack... hopefully l won't have to wait long!!! l couldn't wait much longer for these maps!!!

«]BALLISTIC[»

A.k.a ICBM
Apr 11, 2001
Holland
www.planetunreal.com
Heey, that desk on the last shots looks veeeery fammilair :) u did a great job on texturing the furniture prefabs.

Oh and to add some more 'WOW's' and 'Holy**' to this post here a shot of my Non-DS map i'm working on :)

Last edited:

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
What those buildings need is some sort of "dust" on the textures, specifically near the bottom where they meet the ground. It all looks a bit too clean to be convincing IMO.