1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dragon skin

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Draken, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Vailias

Vailias New Member

Pertanent question: Do you want this cartooned like the top, or realistic?
    Also is your dragon scaley/lizard type, Smooth skinned snakelike, or more furry and warm-bloooded?

2. Draken

Draken Dragon Lord

urmmmm il fined that info now and desgns for ya

i added the information above

:shock: soooooo........ will anyone make me one please please please i Reilly Reilly really want one :( :shock:

[Moderator] : Stop triple posting, use the edit button for now.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2006
  3. Kronos1000

Kronos1000 aka. Sandro the Lich

:eek: Triple post!

4. Vailias

Vailias New Member

k that was usefull kronos. They were separated by a few days, and all usefull, with the exception of the bump.

Draken: thank you for the additional info and pics. Its a rather complicated request overall (merging a lot of ideas) so its less likely to get picked up quickly. However Im interested in the idea of it, but I need a skeleton to throw it on to for proper animation. I have Cheapalert's gargoyle in process.. still (sigh.. im so slow), but this dragon should fit on that skeleton quite well. Not sure about the digitigrade legs though. I might be able to create a varient.

5. Draken

Draken Dragon Lord

well if you can then ty very mutch if you carnt ill just have to keep on Dreaming :'(

6. NATO_chrisjm

NATO_chrisjm Member

mew? = ^.^ =

Blame Hide ^^;;

7. Draken

Draken Dragon Lord

lol