DRACO...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... UT sound is borking on me, so i just occasionally jump on it. Also, and even though it says Q3A, i play Generations Q3A Mod *drools*...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Really?

Hey, I've been playing quake since the (very) beginning :D Fun game! Generations mod is pretty sweet.

Ever tried aqualung, Nahand?
Name pretty much says it. Transforms every single level into an aquarium ;O)

Quite funky on those space levels 0_°
(old mod though, last version I have is for 1.17)

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Q3

I had Q3 on the computer till a couple of months ago. I think I uninstalled it to create some space to load Doom3 which I still playing my way through, slowly.

I finished palying through Q2 recently. That was pretty fun.

WHy is everyone putting these Xfire stats into their sigs these days? Is it some type of add campaign?

What was the topic again?

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... i have Outpost DEMO installed, doesn't seem to allow save. Expecting it to be a SP for Q3, in the end it seems it's "just" a CO-OP mod...

happydeadguy

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Mar 1, 2005
HEY DOOM_WARRIOR!glad to see you make it to naliciy (funny avatar!)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Bot_40 said:
= same person

IP chek is unesecary

Hello, my name is Sergei am 1.4 years old and i am here to just say random stuff and download some sh!ts

Happydeadguy = Andrei , 13 yrs old (almost same info)

*He removed somme info of him on nalicity lately though*

*cough*

Look dude , next time think about somme serious **** to TRY to impress us.

Last edited:

happydeadguy

Mar 1, 2005
Kantham said:
IP chek is unesecary

Happydeadguy = Andrei , 13 yrs old (almost same info)

*He removed somme info of him on nalicity lately though*

*cough*

Look dude , next time think about somme serious **** to TRY to impress us.

IDIOTS THAT's my only friend! (not me) my other friends were gay, so I... ;)

Doom_Warrior

Banned
Mar 26, 2005
Uranus
Okay whoever thinks that me and Andrei are the same person,has to have only one working brain cell left. We don't look alike, we don't sound alike; however, we've been friends for 3 years. I heard about this forum from him; therefore I joined it. About my info: I didn't want to give out my personal information, so I posted some irrelevant crap. If you think that me, Sergei, and him, Andrei, are the same person, then you have my pity, for i haven't met such an ididot in a while.

happydeadguy

Mar 1, 2005
tardchase.bmp

the tard is DRACO (the troll of Kantham) and the other two weirdo's are me and Doom_Warrior

Doom_Warrior

Banned
Mar 26, 2005
Uranus
Okay, how many ppl do you see on the picture.Let's count 1...2...3...3 ppl. There's your proof that happydeadguy and me are two different ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.