1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DoubleJumpUT

Discussion in 'Beta Testing/Pimpage' started by Mr.Mitchell, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Mr.Mitchell

Mr.Mitchell New Member

I had this mutator for a long time on my disk now and finally wrote a readme for it. DoubleJumpUT brings doublejumping from UT2003 to UT nothing more, nothing less. Works on-line, but no botsupport (don't know how to implement it).

Get it from http://home.ict.nl/~mweterin/unreal

2. Monsoon

Monsoon New Member

Nice mute! No bugs at all! Can I make a request though? Can you implement the dodging side to side in midair feature as well? Thanks!

It's good to see new stuff being made for ut still! Thanks again! :D

3. Mr.Mitchell

Mr.Mitchell New Member

I don't really understand the dodging in midair thingy. Where can I see it in action?

4. Monsoon

Monsoon New Member

What I meant was moving (When you double tap the right or left key) side to side, this is built in with the game itself when youre on the ground but not in midair, I was requesting for you to add that to the mute so you can do that in midair.

I hope I explained it clearly, Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2003