Dont install Epics new patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
JCBDigger said:
Lots of stuck vehicles in walls, which I think is a fault of Epic, but also I keep starting the Rally and Roamer matches on top of other vehicles, which is very frustrating.

I'm looking forward to the next Beta.

Regards

What maps does this happen in? Because it may be that the recommended player loads are higher than the number of spawn points. Gimme a list of them and I'll take a look.

JCBDigger

I've had worse
Dec 31, 2003
ProjectX said:
What maps does this happen in? Because it may be that the recommended player loads are higher than the number of spawn points. Gimme a list of them and I'll take a look.

My mistake. It only does it using the user.ini not if I use the UnWheelUser.ini

There must be something in the file that sets the number of vehicles in each race. Might be worth putting a big note in the readme. Perhaps in the 'Starting the Game' section.

I do still have problems with the maps but just in case its my setup again... The main problem I get, in UWRM_Clearing, for example, is that the static meshes can be driven through. In that example, all the huge rocks might as well not be there, but the trees are solid!

I have found slightly similar problems with several of Epics/DEs maps that are not intended for vehicles. The ONS ones are fine but look at DOM-SunTemple, you can drive through the walls on the edges of some of the steps, but everything else is solid. I would guess there is a specific setting on the static meshes, probably to do with Karma collisions, that must be set to work correctly with the latest Epic patch.

Regards

Last edited: