Don't install Action UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Well, I found a batch file to run Action for me, but my other mods are still unaccessible. Action adds realistic weapons and a nifty dual-akimbo. They're also aiming to add some cool dives. Basically they're trying to make gaming a Jon Woo film experience.

The game itself is cool, it's just this one bug that's annoying. I'm sure the action team didn't mean to do it.

Dracarys

Oh Noes!
Aug 21, 2004
I don't think my community mods list ever had anything in it, but I only really checked after I installed it. Actually, I never even noticed it until then. Maybe in the next updat it'll be fixed. Have you emailed them?

CIpen

May 12, 2004
Action Quake, Action HL,....

I wonder if there willbe a Unreal CS LOL

Smokin

Nov 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
Unreal CS is Strike Force it has been for some time now.
As for the actual name i think it would be a copyright problem as the counterstrike game is a Mod/buyable game.

Strikeforce is a really cool game, It has some of the best mod maps i have seen(Excetp for mine :lol: ).

Orcymorky

Jan 26, 2004
Im not sure its AUT, i think it is in fact the new v3323 patch.... but then again i could be wrong, i installed both pretty close together, and didnt check the community tab until later.

But still, no reason to not install it, i mean, its not bad. I know Chaos has got a run file somewhere, and if not, in the readme there are instructions how to make an icon on desktop. IMO, thats the better way, having links to all your mods on desktop or in the start menu then having to wait for ut2004 to start, go to community, activate the mod, and then wait for that to activate too.

Dracarys

Oh Noes!
Aug 21, 2004
It's not the patch, I had the problem before that. And actually, the CS mod is Frag.Ops. It rules!

Orcymorky

Jan 26, 2004
found out how to fix action ut problem

open ut2k4 mod ini in action folder

make a new line on top and type [MOD]

fixed