¿Dónde está GunnerX? Where is GunnerX?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

el pez de draga

Sep 9, 2000
www.dopefish.com
¿Es justo yo o GunnerX había estado alrededor de mucho? Puede apenas estar porque no he estado alrededor de mucho mismo, pero cuando he estado aquí él no tiene.

Is it just me or had GunnerX not been around much? It may just be because I haven't been around much myself, but when I have been here he hasn't.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Sorry, this has nothing to do with your question. What exactly does your name mean? I have translated it "the fish of dredge or drag."

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Gunner just recently popped the big question to his girley :D but he's been around. If you wanna chat with him, stop by #utpretzel (muTTs clan channel) around 10:00 ET or so and he's usually around.

Kaz

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Gunner...you don't have any way of getting on IRC from work anymore...? That suxorz...

Kaz

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Originally posted by [MUTTS]GunnerX|PuF
Como Esta usted pez?

Muy cansado. Todos trabaja y no juego hace un pez aburrido (that was totally made up :)).

Still, I'll probably go to bed at 8 or somrthing tonight. I am totally beat.

...I was just thinking of something funny Homer said once.

To shark: You call yourself king of the jungle?

I think that'll be my new custom status. Spamfish is pointless now.