Domo-kun Toy, How to make your own!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
Well you all have to of seen this lil dude:

domo-kun.gif

Well here is how to make your very own!

http://corruptcomputer.com/antimethod/extra/domokun.jpg

Anyway you end up with this lol:

Picture%20004.jpg

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Any websites that sell a real domo kun though? I can't seem to find any that do. I've seen ones that sell like key chains, stuff like that. But not a domo kun that looks like the one you see in so many funny pictures on the internet.

Thrill_Kill

Dialup 4 Life
May 4, 2004
I've seen pictures of it, but wtf is that thing? He looks like the black version of Spongebob. :confused:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
It is called a domo-kun. not sure what it is exactly, just a monster I guess. it is very popular in Japan.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
once upon a time domokun was an image called tuffy.jpg

then he got awesome

p.s. my girlfriend made the man pooping domo heads :cool:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Found what I was looking for, but those domo kuns are way over priced! I wonder if there is by any chance a store here in the states that would be selling them?