1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Domination Maps

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by DeathBuzzz, Jan 26, 2000.

1. DeathBuzzz

DeathBuzzz New Member

I can't get a map to run in Domination mode. I have set the level default to DOM and even loaded it up manually. It shows the control points and it lets you control them. No points are awarded, nor is there a list of all the control points on the left side of the screen. Please help!!!
    Thx.
    DeathBuzzz

2. joka_king

joka_king New Member

Ermm. The only thing I can think of is something to do with zones. Or maybe the properties for the dominfo are wrong. I know that is not much help, but this will bump this up to the top of the post list, and hopefully get someone who knows what they are talking about to see it.

3. Wanderer

Wanderer New Member

Joka's got a point and doesn't even realize it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
    Zone off some places and start giving them LocationID's. Player's will like it more because it's easier to know where you are then.

You're problem lies though not in design but in missing a step. Press F8=>Lighting tab=>Paths Define. Then try your map and you should be set.

4. DeathBuzzz

DeathBuzzz New Member

Thanks a lot, the paths define worked. I didnt realize that the control points have to be on the bot network even for internet multiplayer. I have only done DMs for internet before and have never define a path because i was using no bots. THANKS