Does anybody have the old UnWheel installers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RacingCoyote

Jul 27, 2008
Hi everyone,

I wanted to show my kids the original UnWheel game but the installer packages are unavailable from the original UnWheel download page. :(

Does anybody have an alternative link where I can get them?

Thanks! :D:D:D

RacingCoyote

Jul 27, 2008
Thank you!!!

And there's your fabulous 1965 Formula 1 Car as well!

Say, is there a link anywhere to that yellow monster truck with the surfboards on it? I seem to recall that was released only in the forums or something... I'd love to get a copy of that if you happen to still have it round.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
The NewWildFish.ukx goes in UnWheel/Animations and UnWheelSCars.int goes in UnWheel/System. I haven't messed with this stuff for years, and am not sure this is all you need:p

Steven

Attachments

• WildFish2.zip
    647.1 KB · Views: 9

RacingCoyote

Jul 27, 2008
Thanks again!

I *think* that this is it. I don't remember downloading any extra vehicles beyond that... Of course if you happen to find any more, I'll certainly be glad to see them! :D

RacingCoyote

Jul 27, 2008
Hi again, I installed it but I think the wildfish II is a convertible.

This wasn't the car I was thinking of though. The car was a either a monster truck or a big 4x4. I distinctly remember there being surfboards on the roof as well. Do you remember which one I'm talking about?

Last edited: