UE3 - UT3 DNF Mutator/Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DerickVonD

Jan 15, 2009
Since DNF will never see the light of day, could someone please make a Duke Nukem 3D mod or mutator for UT3. The maps are not a problem for me and my friend to make we can recreate the DN3D maps. We would like a mod that gives you all the weapons from DN3D as well as the Jet pack, Steroids, Med kit, Night Vision, Atomic Health, Ect. We would really like to see the shrink ray as well as the expander and of course all the other cool guns. We would also like to see a Duke Nukem model. We want a multiplayer mod not single player mod.

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
Phew thats quite a bit your asking for. Perhaps you should post in the recruitment section and maybe a little less "We want" and a little more "please"? This is a big job you are asking for and posting like this won't get anybody to help. I'm not sure what the format for the weapons in that game but if its in a custom format you'll be hard done by to get it out without help from someone whos done it before.