UT2kX DM-Under_LE-2009 * FINAL RELEASE *

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pop_s

Feb 3, 2008
Name: DM-Under_LE-2009
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: UT2004
Description: Standard DM-Under_LE expanded with new areas to balance TAM matches
Comments: With permission from the original author
Credits: Original by Marsfire, expanded version by Pop_s
Download: http://www.kolumbus.fi/~jmkokko/DM-Under_LE-2009.rar

----------------------
Final release. Changes after last beta:
- bot pathing improved
- floor texture in the new corridor changed
- the big globe statue doesn't block shock balls incorrectly anymore
- zone names added to reveal players locations
----------------------

You can try the map in following servers:
îTS ç.ê. ««« TAM »»» : 80.84.250.194:7777
îTS ñôrdîç ««« TAM »»» : 213.188.132.20:7207

To install, download the rar package and extract the only file into Maps-directory in your UT2004 installation folder.

-- Pop_s

Last edited:

Pop_s

Feb 3, 2008
Well, symmetrical or not, but basically I added a platform that gives a line of sight to upper areas for the team that spawns in the lower areas. There is also a new corridor that creates a new route to the LG platform and the upper link gun.
Beta versions were already quite actively played on a couple of popular public servers, and received mostly positive feedback, which I am happy about.

-- Pop_s

Tux Android

Voice Pack Penguin
May 19, 2011
Philippines
Like this one! (2009 edition by Pop-s)

Great extended version of this map by Pop-s, which was given to the original LE version one by Marsfyre. Same greater AVA, layout, clean industrial warmup, skybox, styles, connectivity, and gameplay. This version have more weapon/ammo placement and more routes on the go. Skybox's also won't move. Bots are still easy and they still do the air duct trick.

The author's direct DL link:

Other mirror:
http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2135

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Nice Map, I used 7 Bots on Adept, a couple stood about but mainly worked well.

True the Ceiling was bland in places but I thought that actually added character considering the sparseness.

Some of the Static Mesh were great, loved the cables.

Music worked

:D