DM-TowerOfBabel in FHI

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

d3S4d3

01100100 00110011 01010011 00110100 0110
Jul 30, 2005
The Netherlands
www.zyklon.nl
Hi,

I'm running a dedicated server, and just started to use FHI 4,1 - so all this is still a bit new to me.
I wanted to use an existing map (which the gemers on my server simply love) called DM-Ae][TowerOfBabel. But when I load the map into FHI - nothing happens, the wave starts, but no monsters are spawned.

I'm only guessing, but i think it has something to do with monster spawnpoints on a map.

Is there ANY way to modify or convert such a map to be used with FHI?
Some Help would be appreciated! Please :(

Ae][FHInvasion: UT2004://84.244.131.151:7777

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Well, there might be another FHI server with this map in its rotation. It's on Lightbringer's aka Deathadder's aka Sillyrabbit's server. But for more info you'd have to talk to him.

Anyway, for a quick guide
Open up the map in the UED in your FHIv4 folder. Open your actor browser and go to Navigationpoint > smallnavigationpoint> FHIMonsterSpawnPoint

Now, add these where you want them, save the map with a FHI-prefix, and you're all set

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
yea, it's running on my server, and I did just what Kai said. I tried back in the ut2003 days to get a response from the map designer for this, but never got a response. Anyway, somebody back in the ut2003 days modified it by adding fog which it really needed because it was such a low fps map b4.

That map isn't in the rotation right now, but feel free to join the server (ip is in sig below).