DM-TheUntitled (incomplete map) - I Need Team-Help!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
DM-The Untitled's lay-out in MS-Paint graphics. There were some unfortunate set-backs when I started planning the triggers so I had to widen the lay-out leaving me to redo some parts again.

Note that this is only the first floor and I was still planning to create a higher second floor and one or two basement floors. And also, I still don't have a place to position the stairs...

xdcah

Blue areas are out-door or completely open-air areas.
Red areas represent indoor areas.
The white numbers represent some special objects.
The yellow numbers represent the name of the room so we know how to build them.

Special Overlay Areas:
1. A sculpture holding a glass. (This area is a part of a trigger, should the mirror be shot, it will suddenly rotate then stop facing the Overlay 2. The mirror throws a light to the door's mirror and makes it open.)
2. Overlay number 2, a locked two-door which will be opened from the mirror above it when the Overlay 1 is triggered.
3. A non-interactive decoration in the form of a standing siege weapon, a cannon. (Long range artillery was left by Liandri here to defend the area in coordination with the story.)
4. A hi-detail fountain.
5. The Great Pillar, not sure what I'm gonna place here to make it great but I have some plans in mind already.
6. This is a structural overlay, these are the fences I was talking about. Unlike ordinary fences, the design I thought of was based from the electric fences in Jurrasic Park.

Structural Areas, Room Descriptions:
1. The courtyard, a big place and the center of the map as it should be.
2. Cobblestone road ends here leaving a passage to the indoor areas of the map.
3. Junction, nothing much special about this area but I may decide to leave something there.
4. An ordinary passage, I forgot to edit the blueprint so just imagine the north wall of that area isn't there.
5. Another junction, should be hall-ic place.
6. A little narrow corridor. A few pipes hanging on the cieling or walls should do the trick.
7. The great hall. Like it's name, should be REAL big.
8. The records room locked by Overlay 2. This isn't of course the treasure room but the second piece of the puzzle to solve. Inside this room somewhere, there is a slot where a book hidden somewhere in the level will be placed leaving the second basement to be finally accessible. From there, another puzzle awaits.
9. The main outlook area with some fencing on the west side. Note that the north-west corner of the area contains Overlay 3 so that means the fence on that part was destroyed in order for the overlay to be positioned facing outside.
10. The secondary gate-house, pretty much useless positioning for a gate-house really. (Gate here is ALWAYS openned.)
11. The bio-room. Some plants or lots of plants will do here... or even better, an aquarium built into a glass floor in which you can simply step on and enjoy.
12. The main gate-house which technically leads out of the place. (Gate here is ALWAYS closed.)

Last edited:

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Very nice, but you might have wanted to dend this to me personal or your waiting for someone else ofcourse.:)

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Hmm, it's only fair I guess to give away my age, I'm 16 so we're pretty close. And well, I'm prett good with trimmin stuff up, cuz I always seem to get the most weirdest shapes to be trimmed and I'm not that bad with terrain if that's what your lookin for.

New Screenshots!

This is the outside view of Room 4. Camera faces north. Still working on the exterior walls as you can see.
xy637

The fence just right in front of Room 4. Jurssic Park-ish?
xy63d

These areas are not done of course. The sides of the fence in the area in fornt of room 4 still needs some work.

Also, I detected some BSP leaks after I took these screenshots in the skybox forcing me to change something and alter some of the lights, brightenning them. Those changes are not seen in the screenies.

Last edited: