DM-Romanum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KALABASS

May 6, 2005
Hi all, i've been mapping for about 3 months en made about 3 maps but this is the best i've made i think.
The map is based on a photo of rome, it's actually a 'forum'.
The map isn't finished yet, there isnt a skybox and above in the building isnt an area yet its pretty basic now but you get an idea i hope you'll like it. :D
All idea's en critics are welcome! :)

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hi Kalabass,

it might be a better idea to upload those pics to a different location? Ripway demands you to register first before you can view them :O)

KALABASS

May 6, 2005
Ok thats weird, normally i used geocities but they have download limits so i thought ripway is an alternative but its also crap :D
I've registred on imageshack hope this will work :)

KALABASS

May 6, 2005
Thnx for the reply's, i'm busy with the lighting, in the beginning i add no color to the sunlights but now i have a yellow/brown color add, and i must say it looking better now.
I've also scale the whole map to 0.5 its more realistic and better playable.
But i must build extra rooms in the backside its now to small and only playable for 3 players or something so i add soon a update of it with the exe file.

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
ha ha...i like Hourence's very direct and quick way to tell people they are wrong with something... no bla bla bla needed anymore! :D

Nice learning site Hour! :tup: ( of course all credits to David for that )

Last edited:

KALABASS

May 6, 2005
Hi i have a problem, some brushes dissapear when i come closer i dont know how to fix it.
Can anyone help me cause i think this map is great :D, Here´s my msn ikbenkala@msn.com and i send you the map maybe ya´ll can help me.
Meanwhile thnx!!

tgm79

Jan 7, 2004
But...if you're making a Roman forum why do you use Egiptian architecture?:confused: