1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DM-Falkenstein

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by GoldenMouse, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Eyuva 'S' NRG

Eyuva 'S' NRG dont mess with the toilet monster

True dat, Falkenstein actually did have archetecture, probably what it should score best for. No gameplay, crap lighting, and pretty much crap everything else. But the archetecture is well done.

2. Twrecks

Twrecks Spectacularly Lucky

Not better, but a castle

Ya, I'm still pimpin this pile-o-poo
    DM-Keep3
    I made this map with the Unreal1 Editor, so it blows, and BTW is my first map, version 3 upgrade (mo-poo-on-poo'poo)
    I still find it remotely fun, even if the so-called "sky-box" makes me hock up my lunch.
    I think I used more textures in this one map than any other single map I know.

3. sandorski

sandorski New Member

I still am impressed with dm-Falkenstein, it is a work of Art and very ambitious. It ran decently on my old Voodoo 5 5500 and runs perfectly fine on my Radeon 9600 Pro. As for Gameplay, it probably would make a good As/CTF/DOM map, it was too big for DM.

It would be interesting to see the Castle put into a UT3k3/4 Terrain with some Grass, Shrubs, and other updated Unreal Engine goodness.

4. UnrealGrrl

UnrealGrrl Enemy flag carrier is Her!

i'd like to see alot of those big UT maps back for ut2004... falkenstein, gottliebs, konosus etc.

someone did a zeitkind remake i downloaded but havent played yet. what happened to shock systems? id love to see Project-X redone