DM/DOM-INF-TheUnderGround

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
It's finally here. The INF version of Islington and Spooger's Undergound. Converted by me and also available in DOM. Read the readme for additional information.

Drop off.
ug1.jpg

Hallway looking into an office lobby. Nice fish. (respect the fish)
ug2.jpg

Courtyard
ug3.jpg

Dance floor
ug4.jpg

Dom points:
-Dance Floor
-Hallway above club entrance
-Courtyard

Available at Combatmaps.de. Thanks guys.

http://combatmaps.planet-multiplayer.de/index.php?lan=e&site=dl&id=131

Enjoy.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
I think the rain is ok. The club is so loud that it overpowers the sound of the rain. So it almost seems like silent rain with NIN playing in the background. Comparing it to other rain attempts, I think it is the best, mainl because it doesn't take a chunk out of your system to show it. I played the map with my older pc and had no issues. I remember rain effects on some maps practically rendered them unplayable, and also had issues online. The map is for INF with a DM and DOM version. Never had anybody ask that before.

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
I think it was puilled off well, but then again I'm partial to my maps too. ;)

Thanks again jaymian! Excellent job getting this one completed and converted for Inf.

Many (mucho) thanks!

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
First time I played this map (I mean Spooger's version on my old PC --> yeah I've bought me a new one :) ) I was also impressed by the good fps I've got, I think more than 15 on average (he! that's, or better was, damn fast for me :D ). Great texture, BSP and deco using, maybe this map does not make that fun (compared with other great multiplayermaps), I mean to play online, at least it looks good :)

I never respected the fish :D
*Peng* and platsch :D

Last edited:

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
It was created with no mod/version in mind, it was simply made for whatever version it could be set up for, with any mod using the older engine. Not sure if that answers your question.