DM/CTF/ONS floatingislands

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BuShI

Bushido!
May 5, 2004
Pie
killraper said:
I think at the start, only manta's and raptor's and at thew entry nodes (nodes that are linked to nodes on other islands. on the middle nodes are goliath's and scorpions, and at the middle node on the middle island, is a leviathan.

How about every Island has a leviathan..I mean it's a big map, and that would be really fun :lol:

killraper

I'm evil, muhahahahaha!!!
Mar 31, 2004
junkyard
BuShI said:
How about every Island has a leviathan..I mean it's a big map, and that would be really fun :lol:

lol :D , is allowed too, I think that it gets then a bit unfair, coz the team with all the nodes can easily win then, so very unfair, and that does let the tactical ops dissapear

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
killraper said:
this is a map:
floatingislands%20map(1).bmp

on each island are per node 1 raptor, 1 manta, and 1 goliath.
on the middle island is a leviathan for use at the middle node.
at the core's are 2 vehicles of each type. this map is designed for 16 vs 16
A map like this would be great for the qjet maps.

X22887

!Crap Mapper!
May 2, 2002
I could make it, but don't really have time between real life, Shattered Oasis, and a DOM map I'm working on.... If in the eventualitude you have not done anything with it... I shall abscound with the project.