Dev's school thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Tom Jane was (by far) the best Punisher to date. Dolph Lundgren was a pathetic attempt to make Punisher into some sewer-dwelling, anti-social mass murderer... all traces of the movie should be erased for consistency's sake.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Sup fellas, taking a few seconds to post my new school project.
It's a new character but this one a little more complex :)

BTW, still no news of the mobo.

Attachments

• DevBot.jpg
    DevBot.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 22

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Getting better... You could do better if you concentrated more and didn't have all those distractions... (Lemire, Kasandra)

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well, School is over... And I'm stressed as hell. I'm giving my demo in in 1 week. I have no stinking clue if my work is up to what they want. This is nerve wrecking. First time I've felt like this about a class I took. So here is a lil something to let you guys see my work so far. Not really far from the final/finished work. Well, it shouldn'e change much within the next week.

Attachments

• Gundam1.jpg
    Gundam1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Gundam2.jpg
    Gundam2.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Gundam3.jpg
    Gundam3.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 9
  • Sun.jpg
    Sun.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 8

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Looks pretty awesome. One question, why did part of him detach? In Pic 2 & 3 you can see it standing up on his left side. Can you provide a brief explanation of what that part is and why it detached?

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well, kinda happy, got an interview on wednesday to work as a tester over at Beenox/Activision here in Quebec. Great opportunity to learn some tricks fom the inside to help my modeling skills.