development team war

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chip_[CloWn}

Jul 8, 2004
tribe Clown would like to have a war with the dev team
we have a server up and running
plenty of clowns willing to play

is there enough of the dev team or admins/freinds to warent a night of gheyness?

chip_[CloWn}

Jul 8, 2004
love to war

and got plenty of clowns to play

need to sourt out a time

we are on gmt UK i think you will be about 5 hours behind us

Pafters

Brain The Size Of A Planet
Jul 10, 2004
sounds a great idea but the likelihood of clowns being about at 1am GMT on a fri morning are about zero im afraid..

which is a shame but there ya go..

w00ter_[CloWn]

Jul 8, 2004
This sounds like a weekend thing to me ;) If the devs are up for it a weekend solution would be way more convenient

|\|e0_[CloWn]

Jul 4, 2004
Im not playing ****ing computer games at 2 in the morning. I stopped doing that when I got a job :p

Like my little dutch loverboy w00ter says.....maybe it's something for the weekend.

Anyhows.....we love CloWn Bandits :)

---==|\|e0==---

Jason[Demiurge]

Level Designer
hmmm, I think this battle royal may have to wait for a bit. Things are pretty hectic around the office at the moment, and I don't think we'll have a collective free minute until August.

Ping us again in this thread in a couple of weeks and then we'll see if we can arrange a fair time to square off.