Deus Ex sucks!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Daikatana is terrible. Every aspect of that game is bland and boring.

This thread successfully invalidates every opinion Leo has ever had.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Daikatana is terrible. Every aspect of that game is bland and boring.

This thread successfully invalidates every opinion Leo has ever had.

That's what you think. To me it is hardcore FPS. Come play Deathmatch with me in that game and tell me again that it is bland and boring. You don't know what you are talking about. The deathmatch in that game is master piece, it is much more fun than singleplayer even when you got people to play. Try download daikatana deathmatch its for free oh and there are also people still playing from time to time. But it's really excellent deathmatch game, about as good as UT3 in DM.

Singleplayer can be a bit tricky and it's a difficult game, but I love the challenge and I got used to the bugs from time to time. Hell I even had the chance to see some alpha and beta versions of the game that most people didn't even get near to. I loved the 98 version for example. If it was released back in 98 and all levels were finished, before the team quit, then it would be a fantastic game. But then came 99 with the new team and the terrible programmers. The 98 version had intelligent enemies and stuff and was more stable than the final game which came out early 2000, moreover it was more non linear and it wasn't seperated into so many parts, they seperated the levels into so many parts because they planned it for playstation too. And they cut quite a lot of levels of the old team obviously. One of Unreal level designers was on the original team too btw.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
There was never a question. Dude is mentally ****ed.

NO U! :mad:

Seriously, just for hating a mother****ing Deus Ex game I am an idiot? Reeeealllyy?
Look at yourselves, all of you. This is my ****ing opinion and I stand beside that. Is that clear?

DarkEmperor

Buried By The Dead
Mar 22, 2002
Visit site
I especially like this:

If you continue to lie I will find you, and I will kill you. [...]
:lol:
icon14.gif

also: the destruction of the format is a nice touch to the mayhem

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DAPXMZk2iw[/m]

Can't argue with a game like this!

Also, I SPEEL MY DRIINK!

:lol: holy sh*t

But yeah, the game is 11 years old. Back then it was incredible. To a new player in 2011, probably not so much.

edit - Wow do you see the comments on that youtube video? Hundreds of "what a shame" and not one combo breaker! It's an internet first.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The fact that you had to come here and whine about it makes you a troll and an idiot.

No, it just proves the opposite. I had to see your priceless reactions and they really suck. Anyway as far as I see it, this will be my last post in off topic in a good while, because you people are just not worth it. Too many idiocy going on here and shallowness.

As for the game, I don't care when it came out and **** like that, as I said I like older games and I would never like this one, even if I played it when it came out. Really. So friggin boring.

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
FOOKIN MARIO BROS SUCKS. THE GRAPHICS ARE TERRIBLE! THERE'S NOT EVEN ANYTHING IN 3D. THE GAMEPLAY IS REALLY BAD TOO: SAVING A PRINCESS? PLEEEEASE, HOW CLICHE. THEN THERE'S THE MUSIC... ONLY A BUNCH OF BEEPS AND ELECTRIC NOISES? THERE'S NOT EVEN ANY INSTRUMENTS! HOW COULD THIS BE ONE OF THE BEST SELLING GAMES OF ALL TIME? ALL YOU DO IS HOP AROUND ON STUFF! BOOOOORING.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
The **** is up with Half Life? I mean what..aliens? Oh yes! That's original. ppfff. Ooooo government coverup! I'm scuuuurred! And why was it in the dessert? It was just an excuse for the devs to cut corners cause they didn't want to make trees. Lame. Such a cheap ass game they couldn't afford to do voice acting for gordon. Who cares hes a dick anyways. All high and mighty with his fancy suit.

Stupid crowbar can't pry or jimmy anything with it.

Last edited: