Defense Alliance Screenshot Update 2.1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The Defense Alliance 2 team sent along a couple of exclusive pics of their upcoming Unreal Tournament 2004 modification (you'll also find some at PU). For those new to the series, here's the lowdown on what DA2 is all about:

Defence Alliance was originally created for Unreal Tournament which pitted a small group of human players with different abilities and weapons such as Medic, Sniper, Mechanic playing co-operatively against hordes of computer driven AI monsters.

The objective of the game was to repel and withstand the invasion until the time ran out. Defence Alliance 2 is based on the same basic principles but has come on greatly since those early days. With a fully cast Enemy force and weapon stock pile just the tip of the new game.

One of the biggest editions is the new mission type structure which allows for greater freedom for mappers to create new maps/missions not based on a basic win condition. Now players maybe be tasked with clearing out an over-run base or defending a central location from enemy attacks or holding out at several key places until certain objectives are achieved. The problem of repetitive maps in the original DA are long gone.

Below are the aforementioned exclusive pics taken from DA2-Triumph and DA2-Classic-Ruins. The second pair is sort of a "then and now" look at DA-Ruins in Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2004.

P

P$yko

Ut2004 Game Number1 In the World!!!

Unreal Tournament Its DaBest!!!

Deffence Alliance 2
AlienSwarm 1.2
Frag-Ops
Sas
DeathBall
FragHouseInvation!
......................................And All Ut2k4 game types :)

with Ut2004 you have all game in one!!!

I have HalfLife2 but That Really not good game that suck!!!! and mods 2!

Ut2004 Its the Best :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ut1 ut2k3 ut2k4... all ut too nice! but the ut2k4 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But For Single Player : mission of Delta Force:Black Hawk Down its the best!
But Online(Multiplayer) And Mods ut2004 its da best I have all games :)
But 4 Strategie multiplayer I wait Starcraft 2 :)

brokenFIX

Oct 29, 2004
Man, this is just getting better and better. The quality level the mod is getting is jaw dropping. The features on the last IR are really exiting!!

Dest

DA Team
Oct 6, 2004
bikini bottom tbh!
brokenFIX said:
Man, this is just getting better and better. The quality level the mod is getting is jaw dropping. The features on the last IR are really exiting!!

some really cool features that are almost here, and where im looking forward to myself:

-Mines
-Medic can drop FirstAid
-Napalm?
-Buildable stuff
-Differant skins for each class

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
I really hope the original DA finally gets reimplemented. Hopefully beta2 follows closely after beta1. That said, DA2 is looking amazing!