dead or alive models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
I don't have more links (still finding them), but I hope someone is interested in doing some of the models?
What do you think about the caracter of Fatal Frame 1?

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Oh, yes. I found another links:

http://www.opm-net.de/democd/opm2/03/s5/2b.jpg

Oh, damn, this is like sailing in garbage.

I think we should make a "Model Contest" and ask for this models, offering a good prize (maybe $100 or more), etc. OR, simply wait until God raises its hand and grants us the wish. :eek: ????

Ok, bye.

I'll be back.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Did someone know the guy who made up some great models from Five Star Stories for UT2003 (and they actually work for Ut2004 because they use default parts of the female skeletons!) ? The models have great character design and have been modeled with... love? I don't know.

Another topic: I will continue my posting-campaign until all we get results! :lol:

"Persistance is the tool of the genius", The Helios (Jua! Jua!)

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Hey, any more material coming from that modeller (obviously, the one who made the Tina model)?

Oh, I know it's very difficult to make a model but, nobody is interesting in made a model of the Fatal Frame 1 character? Klasnic, you made a great work with the Droid from Star Wars! Roger, roger.

Anyway, I will continue here until someone hears the pray. :D

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Yes. Technically, I don't care who made the models just see them with a decent texture resolution and an acceptable number of polys and triangles. :)

Aug 2, 2004
Oy, another group of scantily clad and sexually referenced characters. Aren't there enough naked models/skins already. This is really getting anoying and unless some makes a realistic jiggle on these guys I dont see a reason to get it. There is only 1 model with realistic jiggle and its by EvilEngine, so I hope to god these models that are being supposedly made are being made in his foot steps.

RandomDude

Jul 27, 2004
i dont raelly care for the ones in bikinis

i just like the ones i posted, from the actual fighting game

Aug 2, 2004
I guess some of those dont fit the category that I had mentioned. Then again I wouldn't mind a Ryu Hayabusa skin either.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
The guy from Ninja Gaiden? Kick Ass! I also want a model of that character! Like Random Dude, we don't want the bikini ones just on of their fighting costumes. I'm a little tired of nude models. ;)

Aug 2, 2004
The problem is that the only female model that is remotely realistic looking was EE's(ophelia-enhanced) that I stated earlier. He added "breast bones" to it so that there would be realistic jiggle. It isn't nude if thats what youre thinking. As for realism in other areas... err... make "butt bones" for realistic jiggle of ones large arse. I also wouldn't mind some SC2 characters like Nightmare.