Dead or Alive Ayane Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Quick progress shot:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/KDR_11k/pics/pimp/Ayane_render01.jpg (current version below)

I'm doing the default outfit first and see if I can work in another one later. Now I need to look for some more refs.

By the way, I didn't use [at] in my about section because I don't think harvesters are stopped by that, a simple regular expression could strip 90% of all anti-harvester measures from the address. I was thinking of writing a Slashdot email decoder as a proof of concept...

Last edited:
Behind isn't the problem, the front is. Though I think I can get by just taking mental notes while playing DOA2.

The mesh is complete now, I'll probably make a few more adjustments and then it's on to UV mapping:
Ayane_pimp.jpg

Texturing won't be much of a problem, I won't put any patterns on the cloth except for the butterfly so it won't take long.

Aethos

Registered Psycho
Nov 11, 2005
Looks great but her forehead seems a lil caved in :p

ayanetest.jpg

Last edited: