Damn I'm Hella Good.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
I just got back from roo shooting with my little .22 Magnum and just had to tell someone about this :) . I was walking up a old train line and 235 Yards away (I paced it out) a roo come out of the bush on one side and sat in the middel of the track so i thourght it might be interesting to see if i could hit him, so i set the Bi-pod up and took a steady aim, eased of the safty estamaited the drop of the little 40 grain bullet compensated for wind and gravity and scweesed the triger then BOOM....still looking through the scope i saw him drop, so i walked up there and was amased to see that not only had i hit him, but hit him square in the head and took most of his head off :eek: . Now is that a shot or what??? :) . Sure i hear you saying oh wow a 235 yard shot :rolleyes: .But you try doing it with a .22 Magnum with a zero at 100 Yards with 9 Mph wind going straight across the track!

Iceman.

[One Shot ,One Kill ,No Mercy]

ssnround.gif

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Oh and if you are wondering no a 235 yard shot is not my longest hunting shot i secsecfuly made. I once made a 627 yard shot at a deer with my 7mm Rem Mag and droped him in one :) .

Iceman.

ssnround.gif

Alpha5

Banned
Nov 13, 2000
YEAH

You roo murdering ba$tard.

(I bet he pulls the wings off flys too)

Gay used to mean happy when I was a kid.

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Never try to understand why some people like to hunt. Its a base instinct of every human to kill and killing as a sport to some people is a hobby while to others its a great disgusting crime.

I just hope you ate the whole kangaroo, I'd think badly of you if you didnt. If you didnt, then make it a point to learn how to gut, clean, skin and cook a kangaroo so as not to waste it. Kangaroo meat is quite good too. I have a recipe if anybody wants it.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Grats!

Nice shot there! What type of kangaroo? The big old red ones?

---------
Kibbles' Laws of Battlefield Dynamics
Friendly fire - isn't.
Suppressive fire - won't.
Recoilless rifles - aren't.
Working plans - don't.
---------

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
i was raised that way,u eat what u hunt,u guys should try rat,its tasty with some ketchup :rolleyes: , to Shakken:no exceptions ;)

its right out side the door,now testify!

nova-k

Damn Newbie
Nov 19, 2000
You sick bastard!

Don't you go there shootin' kangaroos, boy. If you do I'll come and slap your nEGro ass silly!

Please show some respect to me and the community and don't shoot kangaroos, k?

Novak - the place to be

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
2 thoughts...
1. rats (varments in general) are exempt from the "eat what you kill" rule (otherwise I agree)

2. Roos are like rats in Aussieland if I remember right, so killing them is actually necessary to control their population

ZundSig4.gif

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Yes i do eat what i shoot (Not rats though they stink!).and it was a Grey Wallaby. And yes at the moment i am shooting these wallabys because they are everywhere on this guys farm and he wants me to get rid of them!.

Iceman.

ssnround.gif

Ibrox

fear my Jedi blunts
Dec 11, 2000
If you were hungry enough you would eat rat.
Oh BTW their smell depends what they have been eating.