1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[DA2 v1.0.0] Transparency Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs / Troubleshooting' started by Prelithe, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Prelithe

Prelithe New Member

Hi all,

While testing the mod, i did bump into a little problem, dunno if you guys have noticed it but there is a problem with when some player dies. They turn transparent. It doesn't happen all the time, but i did capture a screen:

[​IMG]

Could be my Build is a bit too old, but just a note though if it's there you can fix it before the real release hopefully.

btw, review will be up a day or so before the release so stay tuned :lol:
    http://unrealreviews.xtopic.net

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2005
  2. DA|aBsOlUt

DA|aBsOlUt DA GOD

My friend, this is not a bug, this is the sniper class that gets transparent after been sitting idle for a while.

Been transparent helps them hide and become more stealthy.

You automatically get transparent as a sniper by not moving. When you start walking/running you will get solid again. So when you die, you dont move which means you stay transparent :)

3. FluXs

FluXs old skool

btw, maybe we shoud make the hands in 1st person fade as well?

4. Prelithe

Prelithe New Member

lol, very interesting indeed, sorry my bad. Yes maybe what flux said would of made things more obvious :p

Oh there was something else. Some classes can't change weapons by pressing 1 and 2, you'll need to use the mouse wheel to do it.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  5. DA|aBsOlUt

DA|aBsOlUt DA GOD

That is because the weapon slots in DA2 do not match the UT200x ones so I think 1 is always handgun but 2 might just be the shotgun.

Will be addressed in 1.1

6. FluXs

FluXs old skool

I think it might be worth us creating a list of known bugs in a new thread.