DA2 doesn't work, missing multiple texture files....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
I just installed DA2, and i was in the proggress of playing it, when it tells me there missing texture files, i re-downloaded it again and this problem still occurs. One of the missing files i remember is Cass something, plus more for the levels.

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Would like more information regarding your problem, start playing and when it crashes save your da2.log (located at UT2004/DA2/System) and post it here or better upload it somewhere.

Thanks!

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Log should still be generated mentioning which textures are missing, also how come? Is your UT2004 patched to latest version?

You must be getting a crash screen or something and I know for a fact the log should be there.

Your DA2 must be installed in UT2004/DA2 e.g UT2004/DA2/System, UT2004/DA2/Textures etc...

Let me know!

Last edited:

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
Yes it is, but its missing textures like Cass something and a few others that are in the maps!

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
That and a few others, maybe thats why some of my ut maps aren't workin :( it has black screens for the map preview :( and i can't isntall it again, i'm a hurricane Katrina victim, lost all of my games :( including UT2K4, my parents don't want to by anymore games because its just a waste of money they say, when we get a new house we will get xbox 360. :( cans omeone send me those textures? If you need proof i have UT2K4, then just pm me.