DA 1.1 hopefully soon and last release!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UNFE|Jason

UNF :E Project leader
Nov 13, 2005
www.unrealfortressevo.com
spec_x said:
Yeah, that's what happens when you spend a lot of time on a mod for a community that's completely dead :p

Sad to see you stop, this is the time when you should be resting for UT2007 and working on updates for 'when they are finnished', anyway great work and its a shame to see you finnish.

And I agree the UT2004 community is more or less dead now, shame. I downloaded a load of UT2004 mods and discovered no ones playing anything, its a shame good mods take ages to finnish and cheap bad mods get made quicker and steal the spotlight.

Take care from the Unreal fortress evolution team.

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
UNFE|Jason said:
Sad to see you stop, this is the time when you should be resting for UT2007 and working on updates for 'when they are finnished', anyway great work and its a shame to see you finnish.

And I agree the UT2004 community is more or less dead now, shame. I downloaded a load of UT2004 mods and discovered no ones playing anything, its a shame good mods take ages to finnish and cheap bad mods get made quicker and steal the spotlight.

Take care from the Unreal fortress evolution team.

They're still working on it, just a bunch of testing and tweaking to do.

UNFE|Jason

Nov 13, 2005
Kharnellius said:
They're still working on it, just a bunch of testing and tweaking to do.

Yeah I know 1.1 and then the end (DA) :(.

Were still working on UNF:E just for kicks and to provide the people who are still about something extra, were waiting on UT2007 for the next version of Unreal fortress

rich_zap

Jul 18, 2004
Dissapearing into the fog !
I think that if a mod is going to be really popular on ut2007, the models and artwork needs to be done before the release so that the mod can be released within 6 months of the game coming out. That should be right at the peak in terms of community size.

UNFE|Jason

Nov 13, 2005
rich_zap said:
I think that if a mod is going to be really popular on ut2007, the models and artwork needs to be done before the release so that the mod can be released within 6 months of the game coming out. That should be right at the peak in terms of community size.

Its not the models and skins that hold back a mod, usually its the code and animations that take the big chunk of time, and of course mapping is becoming more and more demanding to.

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
UNFE|Jason said:
Its not the models and skins that hold back a mod, usually its the code and animations that take the big chunk of time, and of course mapping is becoming more and more demanding to.

Very much so. Besides, working on a mod before a game comes out is somewhat pointless from the standpoint you don't entirely know how the engine will handle certain things until you have played around with it first.

You can certainly begin brainstorming beforehand. But actual content creation is a bit hard to do beforehand.

The code part is probably the hardest and I wish I knew more about it so I could contribute more. I am beginning to play around with it but it iwll be a long time before I will be proficient enough to be of any significant use.

kyriakoulis

Mar 2, 2006
A SMALL PAYMENT

HELLO TO ALL .... I AM NEW IN THIS GAME AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A QUESTION PLZ!!!YOU SELL SOME RUNES THAT WE MAY BUY FROM INTERNET...CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICES ON HOW CAN I DO THIS BUYMENT? THX IN ADVANCE !!!:)

Thejackal

El Jacko
Mar 15, 2002
England
www.uffclub.com
ill give you the benefit of the doubt here and ask you what exactly do you mean?
because either im more tired then i thought of your talking about something completely diferent

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
BIG MONKEY...ER MONEY HEAR

kyriakoulis said:
HELLO TO ALL .... I AM NEW IN THIS GAME AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A QUESTION PLZ!!!YOU SELL SOME RUNES THAT WE MAY BUY FROM INTERNET...CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICES ON HOW CAN I DO THIS BUYMENT? THX IN ADVANCE !!!:)

HELLO TO YOU.....I AM NOT NEW TO THIS GAME AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A QUESTION PEAS!!!11!1ONE! I SELL SELL RUNES SOME THAT YOU MAY BY FROM INTERNAT.....ADVICE SOME FOR YOU WOULD BE TO GIVE ME UR CREDIT CARD SECRET CODE FIRST. SEND TO IMAFLAMINGTARD@WTF.COM !!!11!1!!!! WELCOME IN ADVANCED!!!:) :) :D ;) :eek: :( :mad:

:stupid: :shake: :rolleyes:

Last edited: