CUT2004 Duel as JB arena?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mulch_D

Noxious Weed
Mar 9, 2003
Melborne, Australia.
mulchd.net
In Chaos Unreal Tournament 2004 there is a really fun game type called duel, basicly it pits 2 players against each other in a small arena, but this time with melee weapons only and a 3rd person perspective.
And after playing it for 2 hours I thought "wow, this would make a great UTJB arena" and I was wonding if it would be possable to set it up as one, I kow it would mean that the user would need both UTJB2004 and CUT2004 but that's ok because they're both great mods and I don't see how anyone could deleate either off their computer.

For those of you who don't have any version of CUT (origanal UT, UT 2003 OR 2004) make sure you get it, and soon!

Last edited: