Custom voicepacks/skins?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
This is UT i presume. I have been using a custom skin. if you download them, they're all set and ready to go after you put them in the correct folders. But I'm thinking you want to make them your self. To tell you now would be long, but the place to go is http://www.scott.net/%7Eshane . From the man himself Its really easy to understand

Note* Found out why link did not work. Stupid periods /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Darkliege (edited 11-29-1999).]

NarkyBark

Nov 25, 1999
Boston, MA, USA
www.clock.org
The skinning I can handle, I was just curious if they were implemented the same. It seems like it, except that there are several "parts" for each model now and duplicate faces, it seems, I haven't quite figured out what those are for yet... although I also haven't put too much brain time into it yet either /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif