Custom Voice?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

J_L

Dec 14, 2005
Hi, I’ve just created my own character in ut2004, well I skinned Wraith…lol and was looking to give him a custom voice…so he sounds like me instead….how would I do this? I have Cakewalk for recording and my Soundblaster soundcard. Also does anyone know what affect they used to get the radio type sound on the voices?

I’m recording everything through a mic think I might need to get a stereo mic…

Other then that I think I’m ready to go, but I’m not sure how to get it into the game…think I might need to bind it somehow using script or something?

Please help, any would be appreciated

P.S (just a lil question) I tried print screening in game to get a pic of my character, but he doesn’t show up when I paste it, I remember something happening like this with another game, how do you get a pic of in game peeps?

Regards,

- J_L