Custom Map Pack #3 released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEADtom

I Got A Gun. What Do You Got?
Jun 1, 2003
South-East England
Visit site
TK v3 said:
I'd post something insightful but it would make me sound like a whiny b******. Free cookie to guess what it is!

Anyways, nice maps.

/me cries.

Better luck next time Tony. :lol:

/me laughs histerically.

It's about time i posted on the forums!

Till next time

HOT CARRRRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Sexmachine said:
Yeah - server was packed, the games were great and guess who's been our guest too - *hint* are you really the ... (insert name here) *hint* ;)

Yes...i think thats my ARM there :lol: IT WAS ME ! mmwwhahaha
I didnt experiance lag later on....it must have been the storm around Sexmachine :) BTW can you put the map vote to how it was on or by Wednesday? I played the same maps over and over, but hey! im always on its always the same maps ;)

Last edited:

Daikiki

Mar 6, 2001
www.daikiki.com
That was fun! It's been a long time since I even started up UT, let alone played an actual game. Some of the maps I got to play were amazing. Maybe next time I'll practice instead of simply logging on and then trying to work out which button does what.

Oh, and Sexmachine; thanks for the Lost Fallsage.

Dai

[To think I used to hate Face. . .]

Last edited:

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Spoondog said:
Am dying to play some JB with a few people again!
That's pretty easy atm, as the server is more or less crowded each and every day (from 10pm to 1am GMT) these days - so see ya ;)
Trueblood said:
Can you put map vote to how it was on or by Wednesday?
... I like to keep it that way 'till Wednesday.
Daikiki said:
Sexmachine; thanks for the Lost Fallsage.
...no, Dai - thank you for stopping by!

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Sexmachine said:
I like to tell you that MapVote (on our server) is 'back to normal' again - see you at the Parole :)

Hey Sexmachine, since we gave Jb-IT a little tester and found it didnt crash, is it gona stay? and could JB-Rainmaker be redeemed? it was one of my faves :D
Oh and BTW has Game Voice become uncool or boring? i admit i havnt used it for along time. Is anyone out there still wanting to use the mic to talk to us?

dalton

Beware, I have 3 Brothers in Arms ;)
Nov 2, 2002
www.clanlessfun.com
Sexmachine said:
I like to tell you that MapVote (on our server) is 'back to normal' again - see you at the Parole :)

Did you change anything else? just now ppl voted for JB-Ancient-Titan(Big Bro's Nest) or something. Is this a new map ? are there more used now. If so could you point them out, for download.

dalton

Beware, I have 3 Brothers in Arms ;)
Nov 2, 2002
www.clanlessfun.com
Sexmachine said:
Arf - stupid me - yeah I have revived a couple of maps (IT,Rainmaker,AT-III) - go to the SundayLockdownPage for details and downloads.

I am desperately searching a place to host the redirect files (150~200MB) to avoid problems like this - Dalton maybe ? :D

np i'll look them up, hmm me hosting 150~200 MB well i guess i can't :( , I don't have such a big bandwidth account with my provider. But i could pimp tha news @ utstats.com, that your looking for some space ? Just say the word.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Sexmachine, do you plan to upload the maps to NaliCity as well?
Nalicity is updated (and MassChAos was kind enough to clean up the list and remove some outdated maps too) so NC has the most complete collection of JB3 maps available (99 maps in total, including the GOLD maps). Now is the time for all you JB regulars to go there and add a personal score and some comments to the maps you like/dislike. Go ahead, as the mappers do like to get some feedback too ;)

Last edited: