CURRENTLY LISTENING

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Nice imagery of Aurora borealis....or australis.. or whateverisyouwantomakeoutofthis

I could have seen that IRL and would have if I stayed up north for a little longer than I did. But running out of money and being effectively cut off and having other 'forces' pulling me back wasn't quite compatible with that.

Then being immediately thrown into clutches of "cofee stirring man" and beaten up by cops that he manipulated, etc etc.

Though I did recover a surprising piece of puzzle up north there and met a certain "Glasses Wearing Man"....

And now I'm only happy when it rains....

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
^great, can't wait for Radioheads' next album.
I wanted to link you guys to Freddie Gibbs' new Track on Shadow of a doubt 'cold ass nigga' but I can't find it anywhere so here's something random from my collection.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post-post-punk?

One of the best duos in hip-hop, right up there with the Madlib and MF Doom combo. Cannibal Ox doesn't even come close right now.

Last edited: